What to expect when working with IRIS Connect…
We are a friendly and driven team who are passionate about what we do and what we’re working towards.
The fast-paced and energetic nature of the team is balanced by a supportive, reflective and collaborative culture. That means that we’re always on the lookout for smart, fun and innovative individuals interested in a new challenge.
Sales Development Representative – UK Education
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced telesales and appointment setting candidate to join a great organisation in Hove. The job is within a friendly team and we are looking for target driven candidates with previous experience of appointment booking and selling over the phone, email and social channels.
- Convert marketing leads into appointments through email and calling
- Generate appointments through outbound email and calling
- Work to achieve individual and team targets
- Administration and associated project work as needed
- Make calls and email organisations from prospect lists provided and obtain organisation
- Research companies to identify relevant company ‘gate holders’ and update databases when needed.
- Continually manage a prospect pipeline, scheduling and honouring future call backs, ensuring accuracy of pipeline and clarity of data notes
- Follow up on direct or online marketing campaigns and other marketing leads
- Calling customers to invite them to attend company sales presentations and events
- Ensuring you are up to date with current market knowledge concerning customers, competitors and new
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A track record of working in a sales driven role
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to proactively manage your time and work under pressure accurately
- Great communication and written skills
- Experience of building relationships at all levels
- Strong objection handling ability
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter detailing your notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Consultant – UK Education
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to work for our business development function and expand our market reach. The candidate must be passionate and professional, with the ability to communicate at a senior level both inside and outside of the business. We are expecting to see considerable growth over the next few years and so need a mature, results-orientated individual who is motivated to succeed and realise the potential for expansion.
- Meeting agreed on KPIs and targets
- Provide market analysis and progress reports to line manager
- Liaising with the marketing team on campaigns and market development
- Able to demonstrate the benefits of IRIS Connect in regular online and face to face meetings
- Provide quality customer consultative support to customer schools
Due to the nature of the role, the candidate may be required to travel from time to time and very occasionally stay away from home.
The right candidate will:
- Have at least two years of experience in a commercial environment
- Be self-sufficient, organised and able to manage own workload
- Be confident and articulate in all methods of communication with good written skills
- Able to collate and interpret data
- Able to effectively update, organisation and customise our CRM
- Education industry experience preferable but not compulsory
Full driving license required
Please email your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to Vesna Belogaska at email@example.com.
IRIS Connect is a great place to work! The team is collaborative, hard-working and dedicated to improving education for students. Our office has a fun, friendly and sociable atmosphere with lots of personality and two dogs who regularly cause mischief!
Katie, Head of Marketing